search for
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Todtnauer hut , Feldberg, southern Black Forest, Germany ,

Google translation : The Todtnauer hut stood before 1774 on its present course , this year allowed the monastery of St. Blaise the Todt Auern to expand the cattle-shed . After her fire in 1902 the cottage was built even bigger again . In the 1930 years , the neighboring house Herder was a victim of flames. The city was Todtnau 1934 to build a guest house on the site and sold it to Erich Kunz . This expanded in 1958 , the inn was built to a guest house which is directly to the old building. After his death, his widow sold the property to the Federal Republic of Germany and was henceforth used by the Bundeswehr . The Todtnauer hut now served as a meeting place for the soldiers of the army group sports and sports promotion Group South . Thanks to a special permission was granted for civilian hikers use the canteen of the Federal Building . In 1999 the site was abandoned by the army . The property was divided and torn down one half and renatured . The former tenant of the Bundeswehr canteen family purchased the building and has expanded it to a comfortable mountain inn with guest rooms.
Results per page
10 25 50

Nearby

by distance (km)
by specific keywords
search in
by category
Sort by:
virtual tour(s)
Please wait