This 360 degree panorama was taken in front of the town hall with its famous Rathaustower. The Rathaustower, together with the towers of the Martins and the Church of the Sacred Heart, is part of the city-shaping silhouette. As the seventh station, it is part of the historic tour through Ettlingen. After the complete destruction of Ettlingen by the French in the Palatinate War of Succession in 1689, the town hall was completed in 1738. Built in Baroque style for the area typical red sandstone, the building is one of the distinctive architectural points of the city center. In the middle axis upwards follow the Ettlinger coat of arms on the balcony, the coat of arms of Baden, the St. Georg's sculpture and the figure of Justitia on the gable crown.